1. All entries for showing should be brought to the venue between 8.30am and 10.30am
on the morning of the
show. Entries must be exhibited by 11.00am.
2. No Cheating! J The judge’s decision is final. Classes with a very small number
of entries will be judged according to merit.
3. A show label must be completed with the correct exhibit and section number. Labels
will not be opened until after judging. Please take care with your labelling to
ensure the labels match up with your exhibits.
4. All exhibits in horticultural classes must have been grown or produced by exhibitors
in their own gardens or allotments. Pot plants must have been in your possession
for at least one month. Craft items & photographs must not have been previously
entered in this show.
5. You can enter as many classes as you like, but just one entry per class please
(exception of photography, where two entries per class are permitted).
6. Points will be awarded as follows:
1st – 3 points, 2nd – 2 points, 3rd – 1 point
7. Show officials and organisers will be eligible to enter any classes, judges will
be able to enter any classes they are not judging.
8. Schedules available from Gayle Rand on 01809 501449.